|Job Title:||Support Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2020 12:17|
• Investigate and analyse escalated support tasks (Level 2 and 3), taking appropriate action to reach resolution, including via creating or updating configuration in Microsoft Dynamics CRM as required.
• Provide timely, accurate and plain English support, using problem solving skills and judgement to triage and resolve incidents, following or developing knowledge base articles.
• Work collaboratively with, and assist with appropriate upskilling of, Grants program delivery areas, the Level 1 Support team, and more senior technical staff as required.
• Keep up-to-date on new functionality and participate in testing of upgrades, patches or other changes across the platform.
• Use departmental service management tools including Microsoft DevOps to manage tasks.
• Undertake other duties as directed by the Manager.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience in creating or updating configuration in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Ability to manage multiple, often conflicting priorities, while maintaining a high standard of customer service.
- Demonstrated strong communication and collaboration skills; ability to interact with stakeholders with multiple perspectives and technical skills.
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast moving agile environment.
- Delivery and management of grants and services would be an advantage.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 12 Months with 2 x 12 Months extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 20 October 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's