IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2020 10:52|
As a Project Managers you will be responsible for planning, organising, leading and controlling work relating to the operation of complex projects. This includes the delivery of priority work items, monitoring and measuring the progress of key project activities, and developing strategies and work plans. You will utilise project and program management frameworks to ensure that projects are delivered within given timeframes and quality requirements.
Skills and Experience Required:
- has experience working on IT Cyber Security (preferred) projects and in program management in multi IT vendor arrangements
- develops and manages positive relationships with stakeholders, negotiating and influencing on complex issues to achieve desired outcomes
- Understand and operate within the Department project management methodology, provide expert advice on project intent, deliverables, progress and outcomes
- Evaluate project outcomes, the broader impacts and implications of IT-project activities and escalate issues outside of delegation
- experience in government procurement, statement of requirements, market approach, conducting evaluations, contract management
- proactively manage risks, issues and mitigation, remediation of these for multiple projects
- Scheduling, milestone management and ensure quality deliverables and outcomes are achieved
- communicate effectively across a range of media types, using various styles to suit different audiences both technical and non-technical and at various levels
- develop and defines both business and functional requirements, technical solutions and ICT proposals.
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. Contract till October 2021 with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A NV1 securitiy clearance if required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 21 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's