Senior Test Analyst - Software & Infrastructure (NV1)
|Job Title:||Senior Test Analyst - Software & Infrastructure (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2020 10:39|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the fundamental test process; i.e. analysis, design, execution, reporting and assisting the test lead with monitoring and reporting.
- Experience in the verification of ICT infrastructure (physical and virtual), CI/CD developed solutions and client and server software.
- Maintain the integrity of testing and coordinates the execution of these activities.
- Assist in the Test Lead with Test Planning.
- Generate high quality test documentation.
- Demonstrated understanding of security testing and fundamental system security principles.
- Experienced in conducting test activities within an agile methodology.
- Conduct software development and integration testing where CI/CD technologies are employed.
- Conducting test analysis, test design, test execution and test reporting activities.
- Provide input and support to the Test Lead (e.g. to Test strategy/planning).
- Analyse and report on test activities and outcomes and raise, prioritise, and manage defects.
- Identify test process improvements and contribute to testing standards and definition of best practice.
- Communicate and report testing related risks and issues to the Test Lead.
- Take responsibility for the integrity of testing.
- Work under broad direction as a motivated, self-starter.
Estimated start date: 23-11-2020
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: until 30/06/2021
Contract extensions: 12 months until 30/06/2022
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 October 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's