Web Content Writer
|Job Title:||Web Content Writer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2020 12:10|
The web content writers would sit in the Content Design and Delivery team which has approximately 30 staff located across a number of sites. If successful, you will be part of a collaborative team that works with others across the branch to strategically integrate a large suite of digital products and services to provide a seamless end-to-end client experience.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Demonstrated understanding of best practice for digital content, particularly with reference to plain English and accessibility (WCAG2.1), with a user centric approach
• Extensive experience in writing and editing for the web within large and complex organisations
• Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
• Has worked on sites with a range of complex policy and regulatory content
• Tertiary qualification in web-based communications or equivalent relevant working experience preferred
• Be a team player who is customer and client focused
• Ability to translate complex information (such as legal jargon) into clear and simple language, in line with job stories
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills
• System skills across MS Office, CMS, and social media platforms
• Write and structurally edit accessible web content for customer, corporate and community audiences
• Liaise with subject matter experts across the business to ensure content accuracy
• Develop and deliver content that meets best practice plain English, accessibility, editorial and brand standards
• Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
• Use analytics and metrics to plan and create content that meets customer needs and business objectives.
• Use SEO principles to optimise online ranking
Location and Contract Term: There are 4 positions available in either Canberra, Sydney, Hobart or Newcastle. Contract till end of June 2020 with 3 x 4 contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply.
How to Apply:
Applications close 22 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Writer Level 3 (TSPV)
Intranet Publisher and Administrator
Cloud Application Developer (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
Senior Salesforce Developer
.Net Developer (Dynamics CRM experience)