Operations Application Developer
|Job Title:||Operations Application Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2020 12:27|
The Mid-range Application Developer will work as part of the Operations Management team.
• regular system operational tasks such as health checks, standard fixes and standard service requests in order to form a central point for the branch to understand system status and to enable scrum teams to be primarily focussed on delivering new/updated functionality,
• Incident and Problem Management, 24/7 On-call Support,
• Create maintenance Release Plans for all products including creation of strategic plan for decommission of legacy systems
• Create strategic plans to address Operations Irritants such as demand/capacity limitations, platform stability,
• Reports – Preparation of reports for the executive, steering committees and other business areas of the Department, analyse system transactional data via the reports, identify issues such as performance/system bugs and raise Incidents for identified issues,
• Contract and Service Level Management of the service providers,
• Security Certificate Renewals, Key Store updates, IP Address Updates, URL Updates, Network and Config changes to F5; and,
• Relationship Management
Skills and Experience Required:
• Be accountable for the outcomes of business as usual (BAU) activities and take the initiative to undertake and understand problem solving and incident resolution.
• Be able to work under different circumstances and be able respond in a timely manner.
• Produce documentation that support the work associated with the tasks given.
• Be able to demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures.
• Work collaboratively with team members, management and internal and external stakeholders on a range of production support activities.
• Be required to ensure quality over your own work and the work of the team as a whole.
• Develop and maintain necessary levels of expertise and take responsibility for sharing knowledge with others.
• Have extensive technical skills in midrange applications and experience in webservices or networking.
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 22 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Security Operations Consultant
$159000 - $195000 per annum
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 3 (TSPV)