IT Technical Specialist M365
|Job Title:||IT Technical Specialist M365|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2020 12:41|
You will be the Engineering Lead and will be required to work in a broader group of IT Professionals in unison with Service Providers. You will be responsible to establish and lead a small team to develop, implement and support Microsoft 365 and Windows 10 evergreen processes. You will be accountable for planning, leading, coordinating and delivering projects and initiatives that contribute to key outcomes for the agency.
You will specialise in analysing, designing, developing, testing, implementing and enhancing the Departments M365 environment. You will assess the suitability of IT systems or applications in terms of their intended outcomes and liaise with business areas, end users, vendors and delivery teams in order to achieve these outcomes.
Skills and Experience Required:
• can demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge with respect to implementations and support of Microsoft 365 including TEAMs, SharePoint, Exchange Online and Windows 10 evergreen
• is a proven visible and active leader who understands the value in developing a great team culture and growing capability
• has experience leading, managing and mentoring teams through IT support phases, especially in agile environments
• has highly developed analytical and problem solving skills and can advise on complex issues and risks that affect the operating environment and M365
• have an awareness of organisational change impacts for our end users from system changes and enhancements
• Provide authoritative and expert advice and deliver results with a significant degree of independence within a framework of Department policies, priorities, objectives and strategy
• is an excellent communicator who can tailor and present highly complex technical information to various audiences.
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. Contract till May 2021 with 3 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 22 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Network Communications Technical Specialist Level 6 (TSPV)
Technical Writer Level 3 (TSPV)
IT Service Desk Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
IT Service Desk Analyst level 3 (TSPV)
IT Service Desk Analyst level 2 (TSPV)