Service Virtualisation and Environments Lead
|Job Title:||Service Virtualisation and Environments Lead|
|Start Date:||2020-10-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2020 11:38|
Specific duties include:
• Provide technical advice on establishment, tool choice, configuration and best
practice operation of service virtualisation capability.
• Build and operate service virtualisation tools and processes for stub development and
provisioning to test teams.
• Develop virtual services (stubs) to emulate network & application interfaces,
protocols and services in the non-production environment for use with testing.
• Develop service virtualisation frameworks that promote ease of
use, maintability, reusablility, scalability along with the ability to run unattended.
• Actively govern the use of service virtualisation and automation tools to ensure
consistency and good use, and provide continuous service improvement.
• Integrate with existing environments & testing processes and testing automation.
• Coordinate with Bureau's vendors in development, resuse and operation of the stub
• Provide environment services to streams and projects on IT environments.
• Be a first point of contact for environment incidents and defects
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in establishing and operating service virtualisation and stub development.
- Proven experience in using tools such as CA LISA, ServiceV Pro, Parasoft, Micro Focus Service Virtualisation.
- Experience in establishing, managing and governing automation services and operating models within complex organisations.
- Experience as an environment analyst in complex organisations and ITenvironments.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Ability to work with different areas of the organisation to gather information.
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision.
- The candidate must state their agreement to have or obtain (at Departments expense) a baseline security clearance.
- Provide details of any desirable knowledge or skills required form the candidate
- Ability to influence and drive vendor development and test approaches to meet ROBUST needs.
- Experience in test landscapes that include many integrated systems, various stakeholders and multiple vendor teams.
- Relevant IT qualification.
- Experience working in projects in Government Agencies.
Location and Contract Term:
Melbourne Based – Initial Term 11 November 2020 until 30 June 2021. Possibility of 2 x 6 months extension option
Must be an Australian Citizen. Must be eligible to obtain and maintain Baseline Security Clearance at a minimum
How to Apply:
Applications close 29 October 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's