Agile Project Officer
|Job Title:||Agile Project Officer|
|Start Date:||2020-10-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2020 10:34|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for highly experienced Agile Delivery Project Support Officers. You will be required to assist under limited supervision to coordinate planning tasks and agile delivery ceremonies across a large number of IT teams developing software under a SAFe agile framework
Key position responsibilities
- Assist the IT Project Manager coordinate Program Increment Planning tasks throughout the program increment cycles
- Coordinate with teams to ensure that relevant backlog items are created in Azure DevOps delivery status indicators are kept up to date and in line with reporting requirements for the program increment.
- Assist the IT Project Manager in the development of the solution roadmap and tracking completion of the features to achieve this roadmap.
- Ensure that project budgets are monitored and issues reported on where there are variances.
- Maintain the issues and risk register for the IT project inputting into the overall issues and risk registers where appropriate.
- Maintain a register of feature/product releases for the IT project.
- Prepare adhoc and regular briefings on the IT project progress, risk and issues for the Assistant Secretary and First Assistant Secretary.
- Prepare material and papers for inclusion in governance committees at a number of different levels within the organisation.
- Work with Product Owners to coordinate regular backlog refinement and prioritisation workshops across a number of IT teams and ensure problem definitions and acceptance criteria information remains updated
- Demonstrated Agile Delivery experience on both SAFe and PRINCE2 projects.
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop the artefacts required for large projects.
- Demonstrated high degree of organisational and time management skills, including a demonstrated ability to meet priorities and working to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external stakeholders to assist with successful delivery of projects.
- Experience using Azure DevOps and/or Jira Align for Agile Methodology.
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021 with a 2 x 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 27 October 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's