|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2020 16:00|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for highly experienced Business Analysts who will be working in a multi-disciplinary team, with a focus on understanding how the business operates its core systems to help build a high level view of capability for the Program. This work is critical to the overall success of the Program and will support and influence key outcomes for our client.
The role reports to Project Manager and will be required to work collaboratively with the wider Program resources, and contribute to fostering an innovative, enjoyable and productive culture.
You will be expected to develop a firm understanding of the holistic business current state and desired outcomes and work with business Subject Matter Experts for domain expertise.
The role is responsible for undertaking work that is moderately complex to complex and/or sensitive in nature, under limited direction, utilising expertise and knowledge within the area of business analysis.
Key position responsibilities
- Conduct detailed business analysis within the scope of the focus of the Tranche and Requirements Planning Program
- Identify, investigate and analyse business processes, procedures and work practices to identify business requirements, inefficiencies, gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Development of business process models, workflows, requirements mapping and traceability between program level outcomes and business processes and/or capabilities
- Develop and support internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Make and communicate decisions using good judgement, expertise and knowledge, governed by legislation, regulations, best practice principles or relevant operating instructions and procedures
- Proven ability to deliver in a project and program environment under limited guidance.
- Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing and diagram creation.
- Detailed knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in business analysis techniques including workshop facilitation.
- Knowledge and experience in successfully setting priorities and delivering quality results on time and on budget
- Proven ability to engage and manage a diverse range of stakeholders
- Proven analytical capabilities with the ability to propose and facilitate change and contribute to business improvement strategies.
- Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and policy parameters.
- Minimum three years’ experience as a business analyst
- Demonstrated knowledge of Commonwealth frameworks, including ICT frameworks and Resource Management
- Experience in User Experience i.e. prototyping, wireframes, journey mapping
- Experience in design thinking frameworks
- Experience in outcome based analysis
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021 with a 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 27 October 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's