Business Intelligence Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Intelligence Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2020 11:37|
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will work with Program stakeholders to elicit and document business requirements and gather feedback from end users to ensure solution design is thorough and meets minimal viable product.
• have deep expertise in eliciting and documenting current and future states, user pathways, business rules, use cases, business requirements, high level solution designs and design specifications in the development and implementation of testing and release plans
• establish effective relationships between business partners, understand business requirements and deliver effective and contemporary solutions. You will influence and manage change; and be active in the planning and implementation of our strategic direction
• foster productive working relationships with and educate key stakeholders on the available enterprise architecture and influence them to agree on mutually beneficial solutions
• provide strategic, technical advice on improving business processes and the use of technology to deliver better business outcomes
• apply expertise to assist in the design, build and implementation of information technology solutions that support data analytics
• use your up-to-date knowledge with the IT industry and market trends to deliver solutions within our available enterprise architecture to support business needs.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Thrives in high pressure and uncertain environments that are demanding and continually shifting
• Works collaboratively, consults and engages with stakeholders on complex business matters to:
o share information and influence decision-making
o understand and define business problems and case for change
o analyse business requirements and recommends appropriate solutions, applications and technology
o analyse existing applications and identify opportunities for modification or improvement
o analyse data requirements and apply data modelling techniques to maintain data structures and their associated components
• Gathers and investigates data and statistical information from a variety of sources to undertake business system and solution design; considers identified risks, trends, impediments and opportunities and develops and implements strategies to address them
• Develops flow charts and diagrams for business stakeholders and end users that illustrate data flows and how systems interact
• Leads user research activities, including during testing phases, as part of quality assurance measures for solution design
• Under limited direction, applies established methodologies and tools in the design and development of feasible and practical solutions and processes that meet business intent
• Is proficient in the application of analysis tools and methodologies to interpret information to support effective decision-making
• Is accountable for accurate completion of work within often very short timeframes and with quality outcomes
• Is accountable for providing specialised advice to stakeholders which supports decision-making and business improvement
• Communicates clearly and succinctly in a way that meets the needs of the audience
• Resolves problems using professional knowledge and experience to identify and develop ideas and analyses alternative courses of action and their implications
• Identifies and understands new and emerging threats, potential risks and manages and progresses issues to resolution.
Location and Contract Term: This role can be conducted in; Adelaide, Newcastle Sydney CBD, Canberra, Melbourne CBD, Melbourne – Moonee Ponds, Melbourne – Dandenong, Brisbane - Chermside. Contract till June 2021 with 1 x 6 month contract extension option.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required or the ability to obtain and maintain.
How to Apply:
Applications close 28 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Intelligence Developer - Microsoft Stack (3 Vacancies)
$70.40 - $105.60 per hour
Intelligence product development – Platform Threat Analyst Level 3 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)