Cyber Security Analyst
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2020 16:47|
In particular but not limited to:
- Security assess ICT systems in accordance with the PSPF and ISM, including on-premises, cloud and hybrid solutions.
- Prepare and support the development of system security documentation including System Security Plans (SSP), SSP Annexes, Security Risk Management Plans, reports and approval minutes
- Provide advice on and support for the system accreditation process to business and technical areas
- Provide advice to business and technical areas, system owners and the executive on cyber security risks, threats and vulnerabilities; and security best practices
- Review and provide input to system security requirements and designs documents
- • Develop and review security governance documentation including policies.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience in conducting Cyber Security Accreditation and vulnerability assessments - 40%
- Demonstrated experience in solutions, integrations and Cyber Security Architecture - 30%
- Excellent Written and Communications Skills - 30%
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 7 Months with 2 x 12 Months extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Must have a NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information