ICT Security Specialist (NV2)
|Job Title:||ICT Security Specialist (NV2)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2020 12:47|
The Cyber Security Specialist will develop the security architecture, design and remediation advice/guidance for Cyber Security Capability whilst working cohesively and flexibly with stakeholders for the large complex government department.
The candidate should have demonstrable Cyber Security knowledge and experience over a wide range of Cyber Security fields.
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and leading threat risk assessment activities; research information security standards; conduct system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments.
- Architect solutions that deliver to the large complex government department Mitigation strategies and meet the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF and the Australian Government Information.
- Review existing system security measures, recommend, and implement enhancements. Review internal/externally developed security engineering artefacts to ensure that all security requirements are addressed.
- Develop, deliver, and update System Accreditation Plan (SAP), Security Risk Management Plan (SRMP) to ensure Capability solution architecture/design(s) are able to sufficiently mitigate the identified threats.
- Liaise with certification and accreditation authorities, business stakeholders and solution architects to drive a solution/design to an accreditation outcome.
- Advise Program Design Authority on system security threats, risks, and mitigations.
Estimated start date: 7-12-2020
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV2 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 06 November 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's