IT Security Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Security Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2020 15:50|
The IT Security Analyst will provide quarterly Security Risk Assessments for the Digital Identity Services products to ensure maintenance of Security Authority to Operate as well as provide detailed security advice for new features and products in the Digital Identity Services portfolio.
•Develop security documentation and implement strategies to configure, administer and maintain security in IT systems
•Provide technical leadership, direction and advice to stakeholders to resolve complex and sensitive technical issues and compliance processes
•Apply a breadth of expertise and exercise a high level of influence on areas of IT security
•Maintain the integrity of IT security processes by ensuring compliance with ATO policies and processes, whole of government regulations (such as PSPF and ISM) and other relevant statutory requirements
Skills and Experience Required:
•Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a IT Security Analyst
•Tertiary education or qualifications in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or similar
•Experience in reviewing and writing security documentation such as System Security Plans and Security Risk Assessments
•Practical experience in IRAP assessments
• Has been a qualified IRAP assessor at some point in the last five years
• Has experience with identity, authentication and authorisation systems
• Has a good understanding of enterprise level security practices
• Is an expert in the areas of IT security audit, security governance, risk, compliance and assurance
• Has broad knowledge and understanding of IT applications security, information architecture concepts and Australian Government ISM and PSPF
• Can identify and recommend security system improvements, including managing major change programmes and associated contracts
• Has experience with PKI based systems.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till June 2020 with2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for the role. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 29 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's