Systems Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Systems Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2020 15:16|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience IT system and networks support.
- Technical skills include but are not limited to:
- SQL (MySQL).
- Windows Server – Server 2012 R2 or greater.
- Red Hat 7 or greater.
- Apache ActiveMQ.
- Perform requirements planning and development for capability delivery.
- Perform capability delivery and integration for quality assurance and transition to operations.
- Identify and analyse capability performance and work closely with stakeholders to recommend and implement remediation actions.
- Perform capability testing and evaluation. Implement capability and functionality improvements and report outcomes.
- Assist with stakeholder and vendor technical staff engagement to ensure a large complex government department’s key expected requirements (KER) are captured, addressed, and implemented.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 09 November 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Linux Systems Administrator for TF-IS-Platforms Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
Web Manager and Content Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)