Systems Engineer (NV1)
|Job Title:||Systems Engineer (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2020 16:06|
- Provide specialist advice.
- Conduct capability and concept development.
- Conduct requirements analysis and development.
- Conduct design and implementation.
- Conduct V&V.
- Conduct certification and support.
- Plan and deliver engineering services, regulatory compliance.
- Resource management, and project outcomes.
- Conduct reviews of contracts and contract deliverables.
These services may be delivered via:
- Software engineering services.
- Requirement specifications.
- V&V services/plans/procedures.
- Design documents and specialist engineering reports.
- Engineering plans/procedures/reports.
- Hazard analyses and reports.
- Certification and contract documentation.
Location: Canberra, ACT
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 10 November 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's