Data Analysts (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Data Analysts (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2020 14:08|
- Direct support to ongoing large complex government department activities.
- Develop reports to a reporting schedule as determined by the Contract Manager.
- Build on regular reporting summaries to develop longer-term summaries.
- Supplementary reporting, which is episodic reporting.
- Situation Updates and Reports as directed.
- Back-briefs from interagency meetings.
- Post Activity Reports and After-Action Reviews.
- Produce detailed decision support products.
- Provide verbal briefing and updates.
- Participate in and produce reporting deep-dives.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated relevant technical experience of proposed resource.
- Demonstrated relevant business experience of proposed resource.
- Vendor’s experience/ability to provide similar services.
Location of work: New South Wales.
Length of contract: Initial contract term until 30 Jun 2021.
Contract extensions: 2 x 12-month options to extend.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 04 November 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's