|Job Title:||Program Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2020 12:59|
The Program Coordinator will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent management skills.
The Program Coordinator will be accountable under the general direction of the portfolio Delivery Lead for the planning, management and delivery of a key digital projects and services. This role is responsible for providing expert management oversight to support the program and the Portfolio Delivery Lead across end-to-end delivery.
You will be required to:
• Provide support to the Portfolio Delivery Lead across end-to-end delivery, including planning, stakeholder engagement, schedule maintenance, risk management and reporting to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time to the quality standards within agreed scope.
• Undertake and support procurement and contracting activities aligned with required work stream activities.
• Undertake research and meetings to support evidence-based project planning and decision making as part of the department continuous improvement principles.
• Maintain the program dependency, risk and issues registers and support mitigations and management of these registers through identification, assessment, and coordination of response / treatment actions.
• Negotiate comprehensive work packages with delivery partners across multiple external Agencies.
• Build strong working relationships with cross agency stakeholder.
Note: Due to COVID-19, the Department has moved to a flexible 3 day on-site, 2 day off-site working arrangement that the successful candidate will be expected to comply with unless otherwise agreed. The successful candidate may be required to work from home utilising a Department provided laptop.
Skills and Experience Required
- Be highly motivated with over three years' experience in comparable government Program Coordination roles
- Be able to demonstrate high level of stakeholder engagement including:
- leveraging stakeholder engagement to achieve agreed positions and prioritise deliverables;
- experience creating productive working relationships in programs with large and diverse range of stakeholders.
- Strong consultative and interpersonal skills with success in developing and coordinating dependency, risk and issue mitigation strategies across complex structures.
- Well-developed project evaluation skills together with high level analytical and forecasting capability.
- Be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience working in an Agile Framework within a complex environment.
- Demonstrated proven ability and examples of high-level advisory to product managers, to inform and achieve roadmap development and delivery outcomes and meet user needs.
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve delivery goals, synthesise user feedback and prioritise competing roadmap deliverables and user requirements against team workflows.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 6 Months with potential 1x 6 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 8 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's