ICT Engagement Manager
|Job Title:||ICT Engagement Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2020 13:41|
The ICT Engagement Manager will undertake engagement activities to support program delivery. The ICT Engagement Manager is responsible for frontline stakeholder engagement and consultation activities to support the agency’s delivery of the program. This will involve specific consultation and engagement activities with a range of local, state and commonwealth government agencies, industry partners, private sector, advocacy groups, technical specialists, and international stakeholders. This role is responsible for forming and maintaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders and will provide guidance and assistance the progression of end-to-end delivery.
Note: Due to COVID-19, the Department has moved to a flexible 3 day on-site, 2 day off-site working arrangement that the successful candidate will be expected to comply with unless otherwise agreed. The successful candidate may be required to work from home utilising a department provided laptop.
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with demonstrated experience working closely with a broad range of stakeholders to deliver a complex body of work - 20%
- Experience working in ICT with the ability to articulate complex technology to a non-technical audience - 30%
- Ability to manage relationships and leverage an understanding of stakeholder requirements (legal and policy) to inform strategic pathways for the development of the Digital Identity System - 30%
- Experience in developing a wide range of artefacts to support engagement and consultation activities, including presentation materials, briefing notes, key messaging, and stakeholder engagement and communication plans - 20%
- Experience in leading complex consultation and engagement activities, supporting a large long-term product - 50%
- Demonstrated experience in leading public stakeholder engagement and consultation activities with a diverse range of stakeholders - 50%
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra, Sydney or Offsite Based – 6 Months with potential 1 x 6 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 8 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's