IT Application Developer - Siebel
|Job Title:||IT Application Developer - Siebel|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2020 16:23|
The Department has a need for the services of a Siebel Analyst/Developer. The required services fall under the Siebel Analyst/Developer – Intermediate to Advanced level.
The specified contractor, working as a member of a team reporting to a team leader, will be responsible for:
• Extensive experience in Siebel Open UI configuration and eScripting to implement business requirements.
• Analysis, Design, Build and Testing of Siebel enhancements including patch and release upgrades of Siebel;
• Analysis, Design and development of Siebel workflows, interfaces, EAI, CRM and related components;
• Analysis, Design and development of Business Intelligence – Publisher reports;
• Analysis Design and development of Oracle Secure Enterprise Search functions;
• Assistance with unit testing, defect analysis and resolution and support of integration, system, function and performance testing; and
• Resolution of complex problems and constantly look to significantly improve processes and programs; and
• Provide mentoring and on the job training to other Siebel team members.
Location and Contract Term: This role can be based in Canberra or Melbourne. Contract till end of May 2021 with 3 x 6 month contract extension pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 9am 9 November.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
IT Systems Analyst
$0 - $140 per hour, Benefits: Market rate
.Net Software Developer (NV1)