Customer Experience Reporting
|Job Title:||Customer Experience Reporting|
|Start Date:||2020-11-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020 10:38|
One of our private clients is looking for a Customer Experience Consultant (Reporting) to provide customer reporting on customer experience and satisfaction of their client’s services to enable evidence based governance for ICT improvement and service delivery reform, and support advocacy and advisory function across the organisation.
Key position responsibilities
- Deliver Voice of the Customer (VoC) reporting to inform and support ICT Service Provider capability and aligm with the Australian Government Digital Service Standard.
- Provide advisory services and quality assurance for customer feedback mechanisms, through analysis and reporting.
- Present prioritised Customer Experience (CX) feedback and research insights for Executives, Senior Managers of Plan, Build and Run areas in scalable and flexible formats.
- Partner collaboratively to ensure holistic CX governance and reporting is provided.
- Support partnerships by sharing VoC insights and activities to engage, inform and support multi-disciplinary teams across their client.
- Transfer CX governance and reporting knowledge
- Undertake ad hoc activities to meet the client’s business priorities and outcomes.
- Understanding of Customer feedback and analysis.
- Understanding of customer data analytics and experience trends.
- Data analytics and customer experience reporting.
- Customer-centric strategic and operational governance – including associated analysis and administration to inform and support evidence-based, customer experience service improvement.
- Understanding of Customer surveys and online feedback mechanisms.
- Analysis and preparation of customer data and qualitative feedback for reporting.
- Experience in data manipulation and query script writing experience using various methods, including SQL.
- Ability to validate online customer feedback, data and trends by partnering directly with customer facing areas.
- Ability to understand complex information regarding client, stakeholder, and customer needs, to produce holistic CX reporting on ICT services and products for diverse stakeholder groups.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement, service delivery, and qualitative customer research.
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 6 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1) Security Clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 09 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior UC&C Consultant
Senior SOC Analyst
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)
(NV1) Business Intelligence Analysts
Database and report developer level 4 (COGNOS 11/T-SQL) (Baseline)