Customer Experience Consultant (Governance)
|Job Title:||Customer Experience Consultant (Governance)|
|Start Date:||2020-11-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020 10:57|
One of our private clients is looking for a Customer Experience Consultant (Governance) to enable the resolution of complex ICT issues on behalf of their client’s customers, and providing information to allow informed decision making at all levels.
Key position responsibilities
- Prioritise and diagnose feedback according to agreed procedures.
- Investigates causes of complaints and seek resolution through stakeholder engagement with appropriate areas.
- Escalate unresolved complaints to appropriate areas and following through resolution of the complaint to provide outcomes to the customer.
- Documents and closes resolved incidents according to agreed procedures.
- Support ICT Service Provider capability and alignment with the Australian Government Digital Service Standard.
- Provide advisory services and quality assurance for customer feedback mechanisms, analysis and reporting in alignment with agreed procedures.
- Support partnerships by sharing VoC insights and activities to engage, inform and support multi-disciplinary teams.
- Identify opportunities for single and multi-year outcomes based projects (work packages) and insourcing, including planning for, and enabling delivery of, capability via these methods.
- Deliver high quality customer-centric outcomes in a high pressure environment and short timeframes, as identified in agreed procedures.
- Transfer CX, organisational, and incident diagnostic knowledge to the enduring APS workforce to enable existing capability.
- Undertake ad hoc activities to meet business priorities and outcomes.
- Experience in Stakeholder engagement and service delivery in complex IT environments.
- Experience in CX engagement, working directly with customers to resolve complaints and develop human centric organisational ICT improvements.
- Experience in customer feedback and analysis.
- Understanding of Customer surveys and online feedback mechanisms.
- Ability to validate online customer feedback, data and trends by partnering directly with customer facing areas.
- Experience in influencing and educating technical and non-technical areas on the primary issues customers/users experience when interacting with digital and non-digital services.
- Customer-centric strategic and operational governance – including associated analysis and administration to inform and support evidence-based, customer experience service improvement.
- Analysis and preparation of customer data and qualitative feedback for reporting.
- Knowledge of the barriers people with disability encounter when using digital services.
- Experience with digital service delivery lifecycles and Agile delivery
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 6 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1) Security Clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 09 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Systems Engineering and Monitoring Level 4 (TSPV)
Security Administrator and Monitoring– Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)