Risk and Issues Manager
|Job Title:||Risk and Issues Manager|
|Start Date:||2020-11-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020 11:10|
One of our private clients is looking for a Risk and Issues Manager to enable informed decision making at all levels of their client by providing governance and assurance to the client’s outcomes and advocacy and advisory via customer reporting to enable evidence based governance for ICT improvement and service delivery reform.
Key position responsibilities
- Identify, monitor and maintain the risk and issues register.
- Generate improvement of the Risk and Issues Management process.
- Interpret and generate identified risks or issues.
- Compile and present risk and issue reports.
- Deliver Voice of the Customer (VoC) reporting to inform and support ICT Service Provider capability alignment with the Australian Government Digital Service Standard.
- Provide advisory services and quality assurance for customer feedback mechanisms, analysis and reporting.
- Present prioritised Customer Experience (CX) feedback and research insights to Executives, Senior Managers of Plan, Build and Run areas in scalable and flexible formats.
- Partner collaboratively to ensure holistic CX governance and reporting is provided.
- Support partnerships by sharing VoC insights and activities to engage, inform and support multi-disciplinary teams.
- Identify opportunities for single and multi-year outcomes based projects (work packages) and insourcing, including planning for, and enabling delivery of, capability via these methods.
- Manage and administer CX governance and reporting functions, in particular deliver high quality customer-centric outcomes in a high pressure environment and short timeframes.
- Transfer CX governance and reporting knowledge to the enduring APS workforce to enable existing capability.
- Undertake ad hoc activities to meet business priorities and outcomes.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in governance and advocacy.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in business risk and issue management.
- Ability to understand complex information regarding client, stakeholder, and customer needs, to produce / govern holistic CX reporting on ICT services and products for diverse stakeholder groups.
- Customer-centric strategic and operational governance – including associated analysis and administration to inform and support evidence-based, customer experience service improvement.
- Understanding of customer data analytics and experience trends.
- Understanding of Customer surveys and online feedback mechanisms.
- Analysis and preparation of business or customer data and qualitative feedback for reporting.
- Ability to validate online customer feedback, data and trends by partnering directly with customer facing areas.
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 6 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a minimum Baseline Security Clearance (NV1 preferred).
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 09 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project and Program Scheduler (NV1)
Project and Program Scheduler Level 4 (TSPV)
Security Training and Education Level 5 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect level 5 (TSPV)