ICT User Experience/Communications Specialist
|Job Title:||ICT User Experience/Communications Specialist|
|Start Date:||2020-11-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020 13:02|
One of our private clients is looking for an ICT User Experience/Communications Specialist to provide communication services to support Customer Experience, advocacy and guidance at their client through clear, regular, human centred communication and customer engagement.
Key position responsibilities
- Manage ICT Communications, to achieve Business goals.
- Enhance and continue the development of web content in consultation with the stakeholders, and it accordance with WACG2.0 standards. Web construction is not required.
- Leverage the improvements delivered through ICT Projects to improve UX.
- Engage with Stakeholders to develop customer experience service improvements.
- Stakeholder engagement in Business Plan goals.
- Writing communications to advise customers of activities, customer improvements and news.
- Knowledge Articles written and published for ICT AT Software for Customers and Service Desk.
- Customer Journey Mapping.
- Undertake ad hoc activities to meet business priorities and outcomes.
- An understanding of Service design being a human-centred design approach that places equal value on the customer experience and the business process, aiming to create quality customer experiences, and seamless service delivery is desirable.
- Experience in Stakeholder engagement in complex ICT environments through a wide variety of people, including ICT Projects and end customers.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement, service delivery, and qualitative customer research
- Conflict resolution and strategy development skills in complex ICT environments.
- Experience in influencing and educating technical and non-technical areas on the primary issues customers/users experience when interacting with digital and non-digital services.
- Customer-centric strategic and operational governance – including associated analysis and administration to inform and support evidence-based, customer experience service improvement.
- Analysis and preparation of customer data and qualitative feedback for reporting.
- Knowledge of the barriers people with disability encounter when using digital services.
- Experience with digital service delivery lifecycles and Agile delivery.
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 6 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a minimum Baseline Security Clearance (NV1 preferred).
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 09 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Project Manager level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer - ICT Procurement (Level 3) (TSPV)