Inclusions and Diversity Officer
|Job Title:||Inclusions and Diversity Officer|
|Start Date:||2020-11-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020 13:22|
One of our private clients is looking for an Inclusions and Diversity Officer who will be responsible for assuring their client’s requirements and experiences are understood and that assistive technology customers are included within the CX.
Key position responsibilities
- Engage with stakeholders to plan, prepare and deliver a wide range of ICT Assistive Technology communication documents including customer articles, service desk support articles, advisory emails and reports.
- Engage with stakeholders to provide advisory, governance and assurance functions to support compliance with Australian Government legislation and policy on disability, inclusion and ICT accessibility.
- Provide ICT inclusion and accessibility subject matter expertise to ICT programs and projects.
- Manage and support the resolution of AT complaints from customers, including;
- working with ICT Assistive Technology software and hardware
- engaging hardware and software providers, and level 2 resolution staff; and
- monitoring ICT Assistive Technology mailboxes and Service Desk actions.
- Assure accessibility evaluations in accordance with WCAG and the Australian Government Digital Service Standard.
- Identify opportunities for service improvement to customers including planning for, and enabling delivery of, capability independently or within a team.
- Transfer ICT inclusion and accessibility knowledge to the enduring APS workforce to enable existing capability.
- Undertake ad hoc activities to meet business priorities and outcomes.
- Stakeholder engagement, facilitation and organisational skills, with the ability to productively and positively engage with a wide range of customers, projects and situations for the purpose of presenting customer experiences.
- Comprehensive skills in writing a wide range of customer articles, service desk documents, web content (but not management) and business documents.
- Analytical skills to interpret deliverables and assure those deliverables are met through:
- Source and analyse data to provide reports as required; and
- Identify, report and mitigate business risks and issues.
- Knowledge and applied understanding of how to engage with ICT assistive technology users in the identification, management and representation of their needs.
- Understanding of ICT assistive technologies and how they work.
- Up-to-date understanding of the standards and guidelines published by the Knowledge of the composition, interpretation, and application of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- Australian government Digital Transformation Agency, and their scope and application.
- Professional Certificate in Web Accessibility.
- IAAP Certification.
- Understanding of user-interface design, interaction design, information architecture, and usability best practice.
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 6 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a minimum Baseline Security Clearance (NV1 preferred).
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 09 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Hardware Support, Logistics and Sustainment Officer (Asset Manager) Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Officer (Business Analyst experience)
Security Certification and Accreditation Specialist (TSPV)
Project and Program Scheduler Level 4 (TSPV)
Security Training and Education Level 5 (TSPV)