Hunt and Assessments (NV2)
|Job Title:||Hunt and Assessments (NV2)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020 15:01|
- Understand and apply very complex industry cyber threat models in order to detect and recommend defensive measures against threat actor intent.
- Apply knowledge of a large complex government department ICT systems to conduct threat discovery activities, producing test and assessment strategy and plans.
- Assess and evaluate cyber threat intelligence for indicators of compromise and threat actor tools, techniques, and procedures in support of hunt operations.
- Produce and communicate very complex technical findings and recommendations through formal reporting, briefs, emails, and verbal advice in accordance with a large complex government department writing standards.
- Assess and evaluate cyber security strategy, initiatives, projects, policy, and procedures.
- Undertake work required to support the conduct of threat and hunt activities.
- Contribute to verbal and written reports briefs, project documentation and presentations to stakeholders which include an assessment and summation of current activities, and recommendations for future courses of action.
Estimated start date: 30-11-2020
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 13 months
Contract extensions: 6 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV2 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 November 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Server and Storage Engineers (NV1)
System Administrator (VMWare, Windows and Linux) (NV1)
IT Database Administrator (SQL Server and other Midrange Database tools)
Generic System Architectures Research and Development Engineer (NV1)
IT Security Practitioner (Security Architect and Accreditation) level 4 (TSPV)