Cyber Analysts (NV2)
|Job Title:||Cyber Analysts (NV2)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020 15:07|
- Conduct research, analysis and reporting to support the management, production and delivery of high-quality intelligence products.
- Analyse offensive cyber operations targeting a large complex government department, conducted by advanced persistent threats (APT), in order to produce tactical intelligence that is actionable, predictive, and threat-focused.
- Apply analysis and critical thinking skills to a highly abstract environment in order to support support of tactical and strategic level decision making and provide recommended courses of action.
- Understand and apply complex industry cyber threat models in order to detect and recommend defensive measures against threat actor intent.
- Engage both within a large complex government department and external to a large complex government department, to support the management and execution of intelligence production.
- Present findings from incident response activities, propose courses of action and communicate risk relating to system operation in both verbal and written format, to both technical and non-technical audiences, as it relates to their work.
- Contribute verbal and written reports briefs, project documentation and presentations to stakeholders which include an assessment and summation of current activities, and recommendations for future courses of action.
Estimated start date: 30-11-2020
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 13 months
Contract extensions: 6 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV2 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 November 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's