Security Operations Analyst (NV1)
|Job Title:||Security Operations Analyst (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020 15:30|
- Responding to Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) platform alerts by investigating and analysing potential security incidents and breaches.
- Documenting analysis conducted and activities undertaken when investigating security incidents.
- Performing initial assessment of any potential damage associated with security incidents.
- Assisting in the development and tuning of security use-cases.
- Development and maintenance of analyst play-books.
- Remaining up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated 3+ years of cyber security experience.
- Demonstrated experience monitoring security incidents, including those associated with cloud infrastructure.
- Demonstrated 1+ years of experience using SIEM technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in Australian Government information security risk management and Cybersecurity technologies.
- Demonstrated experience developing SOC documentation, including analyst play-books and security use-cases.
Estimated start date: 30-11-2020
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: Until 30/06/2021
Contract extensions: 12 months until 30/06/2022
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 November 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Cyber Security Architect
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security (NV2)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
Security Risk and Policy Specialist level 6 (TSPV)