Incident Response Analyst (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Incident Response Analyst (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020 15:59|
- Participate in and contribute to incident response activities, as directed by the Director.
- Assess associated risks, and specify recovery routines and contingency procedures to support incident response activities.
- Assess any residual risk relating to system operation and ability to communicate this risk in both verbal and written format, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Produce outline system designs and specifications, and overall architectures, topologies, configuration databases and design documentation of networks and networking technology within the organisation.
- Actively manages stakeholder relationships to communicate business needs, de-conflict requirements, communicate risk and provide recommended courses of action.
- Understand and apply very complex industry cyber threat models in order to detect and recommend defensive measures against threat actor intent.
- Contribute verbal and written reports briefs, project documentation and presentations to stakeholders which include an assessment and summation of current activities, and recommendations for future courses of action..
Estimated start date: 30-11-2020
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 13 months
Contract extensions: 6 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 November 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's