Data Warehouse Specialist (PR or Citizen Only)
|Job Title:||Data Warehouse Specialist (PR or Citizen Only)|
|Salary:||$52 - $63.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2020 11:46|
- Review the agency’s current information architecture, and its business requirements for reporting and analysis.
- Deliver a data management strategy, that supports the reporting and analysis data warehouse. This strategy should include a knowledge management strategy for capturing, organising and developing technical specification documentation for reports and processes.
- Develop policies and guidelines for the management of the data warehouse, aligned with existing privacy and security arrangements, ethical principles, and legal directives.
- Provide technical expertise on structured approaches for automating and integrating organisational reporting mechanisms and for transitioning manual reporting processes to digital channels.
- Design and deliver a data warehouse and data pipelines that provides solutions for effective data storage, quality, sharing, availability, retention, and publishing within the organisation, taking into account appropriate data security arrangements.
- Proven working experience as a data warehouse specialst or data scientist, demonstrating technical expertise regarding the design and development of systems for the establishment of a data warehouse, ETL processes, and business intelligence.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with, analysing business requirements reporting and analysis and subsequently translating the results into good technical data designs.
- Proven capacity to develop and guide strategic data management including knowledge management for technical specifications.
- Proven capacity to work collaboratively with stakeholders to establish simple, functional and elegant data management solutions that balance needs across the business.
- High level of ability to communicate technical knowledge and transfer skills to others, both orally and in writing.
The role is Canberra based with an immediate start for a 6 Month Contract with possibility to extend further.
Applicants must be Australian Permanent Resident. A police check is required for this role for successful candidate.
How to Apply:
Applications close 13 November 2020.
Please submit your application include: your resume, contact details of two referees, and a short summary telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie on 0419 890 865 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's