Technical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2020 17:56|
Your main responsibilities will be to manage multiple projects with an ICT focus from initiation through to close under the evolving project management framework and in collaboration with business areas. You will be an integral part of ICT team and instrumental to maturing project management discipline. To succeed in this role you will have a solid understanding of project management principles, be a great communicator and team player. You will have at least 2 years’ experience in technical project management backed by technical credibility acquired through prior IT or software development roles and education.
Experience delivering MS Dynamics 365 and Records Management projects is highly desirable.
We are seeking candidates who have:
• Strong project management and business analysis skills
• Strong technical credibility with a prior hands-on IT experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships
• Attention to detail, ability to follow processes, and solve complex technical and non-technical problems
• personal resilience and flexibility to deal with ambiguity, conflicting priorities and an evolving business environment
• ability to work independently with limited supervision or as part of a team.
• experience and willingness to provide mentoring and coaching to colleagues
• strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise and allocate tasks
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in the successful management and delivery of technology related projects, with the ability to:
- work across agile and waterfall methodologies
- manage multiple projects concurrently, and
- estimate, manage and control human, financial and other resources
- Strong organisational and communication skills to present information and communicate expectations in an environment with competing requirements/workloads
- Experience in eliciting information and/or high level requirements from customers and stakeholders in order to collaborate desired outcomes with experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience working in Federal Government agencies
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. in ICT or Business Management) in addition to formal project management training.
- Demonstrated experience using MS Project and MS Project for the Web
- Experience with MS Office 365, Sharepoint, MS Teams and MS Project Web App is desirable.
- Experience managing and delivery MS Dynamics 365 implementation projects
- Experience managing and delivery Records Management implementation projects in federal government
The role is full-time, however reduced hours may be considered for the right candidate.
Location and Contract Term:
The opportunity will be based in Orange, NSW. However work location can be flexible for the right candidate (with an expectation of some travel to Orange). ACT AND Offsite Based – Immediate start with Contract until 30 June 2021
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 22 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's