Data Platform Engineer (NV1)
|Job Title:||Data Platform Engineer (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2020 11:37|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated technical experience with Elasticsearch to deliver high speed search capabilities across large data assets.
- Highly developed technical skills across the build and optimisation of big data cyber security platforms covering the entire stack (hardware, Linux OS and applications).
- Experience designing, building, and supporting data lake technologies ensuring role-based access controls are enforced and audit is captured.
- High level of proficiency with design and build of observable data ingestion pipelines including serialisation, transformation, enrichment and store.
- High attention to detail with solid documentation skills and good client communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple, concurrent tasks with competing demands.
Estimated start date: 14-12-2020
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory.
Length of contract: until 30/06/2021 - includes an initial 3-month probation.
Contract extensions: 12 months until 30/06/2022.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 17 November 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's