Senior Network Engineer - Cloud
|Job Title:||Senior Network Engineer - Cloud|
|Start Date:||2020-11-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2020 16:44|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for highly experienced Senior Network Engineer to provide support and maintenance of their Networks (cloud and on-premises), Voice and Video systems and associated infrastructure in their data centres and state/regional offices.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in the design, administration, tuning and troubleshooting of:
- Implementing and troubleshooting Azure networks
- Firewalls (Palo Alto, Cisco, Fortinet)
- Cisco Routing and Switching technologies including: BGP, DMVPN, GRE, IPSEC, 802.1q, VRF, EIGRP, HSRP, ACLs, Port Security, AAA
- Load Balancing (Citrix NetScaler, F5)
- VPN Technologies (Citrix Access Gateway, Microsoft)
- Cisco Wireless Technologies (Cisco 9800 series Wireless LAN Controllers, Cisco 3802i Access Points)
- Experience with working with: VMware, Windows, Linux
- Experience with various technologies including: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, IPSEC/SSL VPNs, Voice/Video, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, SMTP, HTTP/S
- Proven ability to analyse and solve issues in a complex environment
- Ability to produce clear documentation for processes and procedures from a high level design to detailed network topology.
- Capacity to undertake a high level of rigorous, independent analytical thinking
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills to work with skilled technical people, including making presentations to staff and stakeholders and coaching staff
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a minimum Baseline Security Clearance (NV1 preferred).
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 16 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's