|Job Title:||Security Architect|
|Start Date:||2020-11-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2020 11:40|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for highly experienced Security Architect.
This position is to take the technical lead for the solution architecture to address cyber threats. This includes:
- Prioritising requirements of the Commonwealth Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF).
- Translating security requirements and defining controls to achieve compliance with PSPF Policy INFOSEC 10: “Safeguarding information from cyber threats”
- Estimating architectural and engineering effort to meet requirements of the Commonwealth Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Reviewing solution designs to ensure selected ISM controls are applied effectively and efficiently
- Conducting cyber risk assessments and proposing mitigation/treatment options
- Managing stakeholders and expectations and providing pragmatic advice to the Director CDR Cyber Security
- Working with senior stakeholders to ensure workable solutions are delivered within tight timeframes
- Managing stakeholders across the portfolio.
- Determining the technical security scope and impact of proposed changes
- Validating technical security requirements are clear and measurable – including security and governance controls.
- Providing high level architectures including Solution on a Page (SOAP).
- Identifying and applying ISM controls to solutions as required.
- Expert understanding of cryptography and associated mathematics
- Extensive experience in Commonwealth Information Security Manual
- Solid understanding of IDAM vendors tools and various approaches identity management, authentication and authorisation
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cyber threat intelligence, SEIM and vendors solutions
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on and related technologies
- Good working knowledge of ITIL, secure code development and cloud environments
- Good working knowledge of privacy, data science and analytics
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of stakeholder to explain and enforce security measures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as organisational acumen to work in a Public Service environment
Contract Term: 6 months with a possible extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a minimum Baseline Security Clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 16 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's