Incident Responders/Helpdesk Officers (Baseline)
|Job Title:||Incident Responders/Helpdesk Officers (Baseline)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2020 15:33|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- A solid foundation in the workings of computers including proficiency in networks, system administration and programming.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate technical advice to a range of audiences including non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrates maturity and the ability to manage challenging customers/conversations.
- A demonstrated ability to use common sense and resolve issues by sourcing information, asking questions and problem solving.
- Knowledge of incident response and handling methodologies. Able to talk about incident response processes and how to manage an investigation (or multiple investigations). A good knowledge of the cyber kill chain and how to go about detecting each stage.
- Qualifications/background in STEM.
- Ability to identify learning opportunities and suggest improvements to work tasks and business practices.
Estimated start date: 15-12-2020
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory.
Length of contract: 12 months (includes a 3 month probationary period).
Contract extensions: 1 x 12 Month extension option.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum Baseline security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 17 November 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior SOC Analyst
Security Specialist level 5 (NV2/TSPV)
Software Systems Engineer (CI/CD / DevOps )Level 5 (TSPV)
Security Administrator and SOC Monitoring– Multiple positions level 3 (TSPV)