Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2020 09:56|
The successful candidate will be required to work cohesively and communicate effectively with other project team staff and stakeholder groups.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- High-level proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite products including:
- Word: styles, formatting, templates
- Excel: referential formulae, financial planning and actuals records
- PowerPoint: professional slide decks for Executive briefings; master layout changes
- Project: schedule maintenance and analysis
- Assist with development and successful completion of procurement submissions and supporting documentation in accordance with legislation and Commonwealth and agency procurement guidelines and procedures.
- Assist in the delivery of effective contract management support, contract variations, receipt and review of contract deliverables and administration of contract closures.
- Responsible for effective administration support including assistance with schedule maintenance, risks and issues tracking, financial administration and resource management.
- Provide effective administration of finances and budgets, including assisting with monthly reporting, yearly financial planning and future budget planning.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 November 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Desktop Support Technician level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Desktop Support Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
Project and Program Scheduler Level 4 (TSPV)
3 x Project Support Officers Level 3 (TSPV)
Training Specialist level 4 (TSPV)