Strategic Service Design Lead
|Job Title:||Strategic Service Design Lead|
|Start Date:||2020-11-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2020 14:57|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a highly experienced Service Design Lead to help them design and deliver revolutionary new experiences and improved outcomes for job seekers and employers as part of the program.
You will have the privilege to work in a highly supportive environment with motivated teams and a mission to deliver better public facing digital services.
You will work with existing user research, service, UX and UI design capabilities to align design activities, develop capability and support a high cadence roadmap of delivery.
You will also need to be an expert practitioner with a passion for hands on design, a thought leader in your field and will have demonstrated experience building capability across teams and organisations.
In addition to expert, practical and leadership experience in service design, you must demonstrate a deep knowledge of:
- The DTA Service Design and Delivery Process,
- DTA Digital Service Standard,
- User research methods,
- Agile ways of working and scaled agile practices,
- Product or program management, and
- User experience design and accessibility in digital services.
- Extensive experience as a practitioner and leader in the field of service design.
- Outline opportunities you've had to build capability across teams and organisations.
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021 with 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 17 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's