Cyber Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2020 17:01|
- Configure integration of new log sources into the SIEM
- Facilitate integration with cloud technologies into the SIEM (Microsoft Azure, AWS)
- Assist with development of SIEM use cases to support detection and incident response capabilities
- Facilitate deployment of additional monitoring tools, e.g. Microsoft sysmon
- Automating security incident response workflows
- Development of playbooks and procedures to assist analysts in responding to incidents
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience (3+ years) with LogRhythm or other SIEM technologies, including log onboarding and maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience (3+ years) performing cyber security incident response activities and developing playbooks/SOPs or similar documentation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cyber security principles, processes and techniques in a defensive context.
- Experience with AWS & Azure logging mechanisms and integration with SIEM technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft technology stack – Defender ATP, Azure ATP, MCAS, or equivalent technologies.
- Experience with syslog-ng and/or syslog-ng Store Box products.
- Experience with regular expressions (Regex), scripting (PowerShell, Bash, Python) and other security tools as relevant in a defensive security context
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – Immediate start with Contract until 30 June 2021 with 2 x 12 month contract extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Must have current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 17 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Cyber Security Architect
Software Developer - Cyber Security (NV2)
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
Security Risk and Policy Specialist level 6 (TSPV)