System Engineer L5
|Job Title:||System Engineer L5|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2020 12:53|
1. Work with project managers, product owners, business analysts and senior customers on the design of integrated ICT solutions that support organisational outcomes within the constraints of a technology roadmap.
2. Provide engineering solutions that demonstrate awareness of dependencies and the need to collaborate and integrate with partner agencies and strategic industry partners.
3. Lead the analysis of complex systems and apply engineering expertise to identify and recommend courses of action.
4. Escalate issues and seek advice from the Project Director and or Project Tranche Manager or Engineering Manager in a timely manner.
5. Contribute to external contract development including identification of approval and verification gates.
6. Participate in the review of externally developed test plans and procedures to ensure integration with requirements and verification processes.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month extensions. Part-time arrangements may be considered.
Security Requirements: Current PV security clearance required
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole or Kate on 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's