Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer|
|Start Date:||2020-11-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2020 18:34|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking to engage a Full-Stack Developer in order to implement, support and enhance web applications maintained by the Website Development team.
The primary areas of work will be developing, maintaining and enhancing a suite of .NET web applications, writing API’s and developing front-end web pages.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated extensive experience and knowledge in application development with the following:
- .Net Frameworks including .net core
- MS SQL
- Web Services (.NET based restful Web API, XML/ASP.NET web services or WCF)
- Entity Framework
- Unit testing
- Experience in Blazor
- Sound knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI, including responsive and adaptive design
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organizing work and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with implementing authentication and authorisation in .NET Core application using open standards such as oAUth.
- Experience with Azure Devops
Location: Canberra OR Sydney OR Melbourne
Contract Term: 6 months with a 6 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 25 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's