|Job Title:||Windows/Citrix Generalist|
|Start Date:||2020-11-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2020 10:49|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking to engage an experienced Windows / Citrix Generalist.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Undertaking diagnosis and problem resolution in relation to end user queries
- Level 2 and 3 Support of the department’s Citrix and Intune mobile user queries, from both server and user’s Windows10 Laptop view
- Administering and providing solutions for the Windows Server Operating System, including Group Policy, Active Directory, and migrating between OS versions.
- Security Patching for large fleet of Windows and Citrix physical and virtual servers
- Application patching / upgrading on Windows and Citrix virtual servers
- Keeping abreast of daily monitoring and health check tasks to ensure the availability of the department’s remote access systems.
- Liaising effectively with internal clients at all levels.
- Providing reports and advising to managers.
- Managing and delivering on competing priorities within tight timeframes.
- Guiding end user staff in the resolution of complex technical problems.
- Windows Server Admin skills
- Windows 10 SOE and Admin skill
- Microsoft Azure Admin skills
- End User Support skills
- Microsoft Intune admin skills
- Citrix administration skills
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021 with 2 x 6 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 20 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's