|Job Title:||SharePoint Consultant|
|Start Date:||2020-11-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2020 12:56|
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Assist with migration support activities, such as:
- Ensuring migrated content’s format is OK in the target system
- Re-laying pages into the new templates in the target environment if needed
- Bringing across non-standard SharePoint pages format
- Performing migration of content from SP2010, SP2013 to SP2016, SP2019
- SharePoint customisations (redeveloping custom code, configuration of OOTB functionalities)
- Provisioning of TST, UAT, DR SharePoint 2019 environments (identical to a PROD environment already created)
The role can be worked remotely, part-time and after hours.
Location: Canberra OR Remote
Contract Term: 3 months. Possible extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. A current Baseline Security Clearance would be advantageous.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 23 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's