Project Manager Level 4 - Procurement (NV2)
|Job Title:||Project Manager Level 4 - Procurement (NV2)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2020 13:12|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Manage Project budget, project delivery and sustainment matters.
- Engage with stakeholders and conduct requirements definition and scoping activities to clarify and define the scope of projects.
- Contribute to activities for planning, requirements analysis, system design / development, testing, implementation, and transition to operations.
- Undertake project risk management to identify, analyse, evaluate, treat, and review risks and issues.
- Co-ordinate project resourcing according to project priorities.
- Escalate issues and seek advice from Director in a timely manner.
- Conduct project stage review and reporting, financial management, risk and issue management.
- Develop and contribute to project documentation including but not limited to Project Plan/Proposal, Stage Plans, Developing procedures, Exception Reports, Completion Reports Management of project risks and issues.
- Conduct procurement activities to support wider project requirements.
- Experience with requirements capture and definition.
- Demonstrated project management competencies.
- Procurement experience (preferably in a large complex government department context).
Estimated start date: 1-02-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory.
Length of contract: 12 Months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV2 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 24 November 2020.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's