Infrastructure Project Manager
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2020 14:28|
The project manager will:
• Manage the delivery of multiple critical IT infrastructure projects as program of work.
• Design project implementation and resource plans, execute and manage project deliverables and costs.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders and business areas to create and deliver solutions that optimize the implementation of technology including traditional on-premise and public cloud infrastructure (AWS infrastructure)
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong experience (5 plus years) in delivery of IT infrastructure projects which should include but is not limited to SAN Replacements, Server infrastructure, data modernisation.
- Proven experience in delivery of traditional infrastructure (specifically compute/storage) and hybrid cloud solutions.
- Proven experience in managing multiple tasks to challenging deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent skills in the use of project management planning tools and techniques, including waterfall and agile techniques.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and facilitation skills and a highly professional approach
- Experience in vendor, contract management and procurement.
- Be a team player; embrace diverse views and work towards mutually beneficial outcomes. Seek collaborative ways to achieve optimal outcomes, even in the face of conflict.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 6 Month Contract with 2 x 12 months extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's