APS3 Accounts Officer
|Job Title:||APS3 Accounts Officer|
|Salary:||$39 - $43 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2020 14:39|
Contract Term: Jan 2020 – Jun 2020 with possibility of extension
Application closing date: 22 Nov 2020
Hourly Pay Rate: $39 - $43/hr inclusive super
Eligibility/Other Requirements: Applicants must be Australian citizen. Current AGSVA baseline security clearance or ability to obtain and hold an AGSVA baseline security clearance is mandatory.
About the Role:
The role will undertake a range of financial processing and other activities on behalf of the agency’s financial branch.
The role will work under the Financial Operations, Treasury Team Leader’s supervision to undertake the following duties (not inclusive):
- Process invoices
- Pay employee reimbursements, petty cash claims and travel allowance
- Reconcile travel related credit card expenses
- Raising invoices
- Process travel and travel acquittals
- General ledger journals
- Receipting EFT payments
- General filing
- Approve AP transactions
- Demonstrated experience in accounts payable and account receivable, and/or corporate travel and credit card services. Experience in using Technology One would be advantageous but is not essential
- Demonstrated understanding of financial analysis and reconciliation
- Attention to detail and proven ability to think critically to resolve issues
- Ability to deliver outcomes in line with set time frames, with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in plain language verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact effectively with multiple stakeholders and work effectively in a team through strong relationship and customer focus skills
Please submit your application include: your resume, contact details of two referees, rate expectation, and a short summary telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Tong on 0419 890 865 for any further information.