|Job Title:||Wintel Engineer|
|Start Date:||2020-11-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2020 09:51|
One of our private clients, a large IT service provider, is looking to engage an experienced Wintel Engineer in Canberra
- Build and Maintaining a Windows 10 SOE in a Horizon virtual environment.
- Build and Maintain a Windows 10 SOE for Thick Client deployments.
- Manage the current set of applications via SCCM.
- Deploy new applications via SCCM.
- Help Maintain current services within the domain (DHCP, DNS, RBA)
- Daily monitoring of windows platforms
- Tests new utilities and applications, reports results before deployment.
- Assists in maintaining system related documentation.
- Responds to all assigned audit points resulting from an audit.
- Help move the current environment to use an automated workflow for CI/CD in the Windows space.
- Working in an Essential 8 compliant environment.
- Interacting with the customer
- Experience with general knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and authentication protocols.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft server OS
- Experience with bespoke SOE building
Contract Term: 12 months with possible extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 24 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's