AWS System Administrator (Operations) – Multiple Positions Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||AWS System Administrator (Operations) – Multiple Positions Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2020 08:09|
This team works within a framework of legislation, principles, and work practices, including management of corporate information in accordance with the Privacy Act, compliance with the Australian Government Information Security Manual, and Agile workload management.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Essential – System Operations Administration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure.
- Essential - Systems administration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Essential - Experience with networking infrastructure and concepts. Eg reverse proxy.
- Use standard AWS infrastructure features to build and/or integrate services in support of DSE initiatives.
- Contribute to the operation and support of cloud hosted services within Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment.
- Create and manage scripts to automate system build, configuration & monitoring.
- Monitor the performance of services and provide system backup and recovery.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 4th December 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's