Scrum Master - Web Content Team
|Job Title:||Scrum Master - Web Content Team|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2020 09:56|
We are seeking an experienced and pragmatic Scrum Master with a passion for Agile delivery to join the Departments Digital Experience Web Content team. You’ll support multi-disciplinary teams to build world class government digital services, and be responsible for driving Agile delivery by guiding and empowering teams making improvements to the Customer Experience across the Departments digital services landscape. While you’re responsible for your performance and work ethic, we’re looking for team players – our teams succeed, learn and deliver together.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master
• Extensive experience leading multi-disciplinary teams
• Provides Agile support to Product Managers, Product Owners and delivery teams
• Demonstrated experience in Agile delivery
• Is a certified Scrum Master
• Understand, contextualise and deliver pragmatic solutions to complex problems – not just quote agile literature
• Leads the team in Agile concepts, principles, practices and behaviours to sustain high performance
• Uses metrics to help plan and refine delivery schedules
• Exhibits an Agile mindset, principles and leadership
• Creates a positive and collaborative team environment
• Leads the team toward continuous improvement
• Strong presentation/facilitation skills and the ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas and recommendations
• Exceptional communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment, handling pivots and coordinating work
• Motivated, positive & enthusiastic
Location and Contract Term: This role can be based in Newcastle or Hobart. Contract till 27 June 2021 with 3 x 4 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 23 November.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Web Manager and Content Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
Web Frontend / User Interface (UI) Developer
Software Developers GIS Web Development (NV1)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)