Cloud Site Reliability Engineer
|Job Title:||Cloud Site Reliability Engineer|
|Start Date:||2020-11-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2020 10:05|
- CI/CD design and implementation. Using CI/CD is not sufficient. Ideally experience across multiple pipeline tools. Azure DevOps, GitHub preferred. GitLab, AWS CodeCommit/CodeDeploy also ok.
- Cloud infrastructure using “immutable infrastructure” patterns.
- Infrastructure as Code in a cross platform/multi-cloud way (typically this means Terraform, but there are other options). Things like CloudFormation, ARM, VRealize are not really the same.
- Automated configuration management tools: Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack etc.
- Azure Public/Stack with at least one of the areas above used on it. I think someone who does Azure without any of those things may not have the right mindset.
- Open Source expertise/contribution: actively expressing a preference or, ideally, active contribution to open source projects. While this isn’t necessary, I find it can be correlated with a good understanding of modern delivery practices. I include RedHat products in this category.
- Containers/Kubernetes: This is a tough one because there’s a lot of inflation of this experience. Someone with production experience at non-trivial scale is likely worth talking to.
Contract Term: 12 months with possible extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 26 November 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Site Reliability Engineer (Permanent Opportunity)
Cloud Automation Engineer – multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
(NV1) Cloud Architect
Cloud Solutions Architect AWS level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Security Architect level 5 (TSPV)