IT Change Manager
|Job Title:||IT Change Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2020 10:29|
The Department is seeking an experienced change manager. The role will include providing change impact assessments and advice for internal organisation changes including the internal realignment of a business unit and the adoption of Sharepoint as an all-informed method of information management.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Services (located in Brisbane) but working alongside the Project Manager in Canberra, you will provide change management expertise to the implementation of the Workbench Project, which is currently in the design phase and expecting to roll out in March/April 2021. You will also assist with advice to executives leading internal organisational changes.
Your responsibilities will include:
1. Assessing the change, designing, and then implementing a change management plan for Workbench that includes:
• Sponsor support/roadmap
• Communications plan
• Coaching plan
• Training plan
• Resistance management plan
2. Working with the project manager to ensure that project implementation seamlessly integrates people-side development of skills, attributes, and knowledge, maximises staff engagement and ensures high rates of adoption.
3. Tracking and reporting adoption according to an industry-accepted change management process (Prosci is the preferred method and the Prosci Change Scorecard is the preferred tracking system).
4. Working with internal leaders undergoing small-scale organisational changes to assist them to develop embrace/adopt/ use methodologies and overcome resistance to change.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Has experience in the implementation of Dynamics 365 as a client relationship management tool, preferably in a public sector environment.
• Is able to work with multiple internal stakeholders and navigate government structures and organisational systems with ease.
• Understands Agile project management methodology and is able to contribute to project planning.
• Is change management accredited and qualified in an internationally accredited change management process (Prosci is preferred).
• Understands public sector culture and adheres to our code of conduct.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till end of June 2021 with 1 x 3 month contract extension option pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 23 November.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's