TechnologyOne Systems Accountant (9786)
|Job Title:||TechnologyOne Systems Accountant (9786)|
|Salary:||$85 - $95 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2020 10:56|
Application closing date: COB 3 December 2020
Contract term: 12 months
Contract extensions: 2 x 6 month
Eligibility/Other Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizen. Current AGSVA baseline security clearance or ability to obtain and hold an AGSVA baseline security clearance is mandatory.
About the Role:
- Lead and manage the functions of the Financial Systems Accounting unit, including but not limited to financial management information systems (TechnologyOne) maintenance and administration, accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking, credit card administration and travel support.
- Supervise, guide and/or train staff within the unit.
- Assist with FMIS development projects to support strategic and operational goals, including upgrades/enhancements and system configuration of TechnologyOne.
- Manage the integration of external systems and interfaces into TechnologyOne.
- Provide finance system training by way of user manuals and workshops.
- Develop and update relevant financial policies and maintain proper documentation of financial procedures within the unit.
- Identify and implement business improvement initiatives to ensure operational effectiveness, efficiency and system integrity is maintained and enhanced.
- Provide high level professional, technical and/or specialist advice to those within the organisation as well as key external stakeholders, promptly resolving staff enquiries and technical issues.
- Prepare and develop high-level written work including reports, correspondence, briefings, policies and procedures.
- Liaise and develop strong working relationships across Client, particularly with the Technology Team, and with service providers to ensure smooth and secure operation of TechnologyOne.
- Promote and exhibit behaviors that support a collaborative, innovative and customer focused culture.
- Other duties and tasks as directed
- CA/CPA qualification or equivalent with demonstrated considerable knowledge and understanding of the financial legislative framework.
- Demonstrated well developed organisational skills, including practical experience in the development, implementation and support of TechnologyOne financial management information systems.
- Demonstrated well developed research, conceptual and risk management skills, including the ability to provide innovative solutions to strategic and complex problems and issues.
- Demonstrated well developed oral and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively and professionally with internal and external stakeholders and build and maintain effective relationships and networks.
- Demonstrated well developed written communication skills, including the ability to develop and deliver financial training programs.
- A passion for technology and systems development along with an eagerness to delve into any problem.
- Product knowledge of Expense8, Aurion, TM1 and Blue Prism.
- Knowledge and understanding of database technologies such as SQL.
Please submit your application include: your resume, contact details of two referees, rate expectation, and responses to the selection criteria (up to 500 words per criteria) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Tong on 0419 890 865 for any further information.